S.O.O.G.A Legacy Fund
The Legacy Fund
The oil and gas industry has been a big part of our community for more than 120 years. Our history with the community has led us to partner with the Marietta Community Foundation to establish the SOOGA Legacy Fund in 2013. This fund was established to give back to our communities across Ohio and West Virginia and to honor the memory of members who have dedicated their lives' work to this industry. The SOOGA Board serves as advisor to the fund.
The SOOGA Legacy Fund will give grants that “energize our community” and support the following:
- Local education programs in Oil & Gas related fields
- Provide scholarship opportunities to deserving students
- Park or community center improvements & repairs
- Community gas assistance programs
- Help local law enforcement and fire departments be prepared and educated for response to oil and gas related incidents
If you would like to contribute to the SOOGA Legacy Fund, please Contact Us.